• 1 cup of pecans
• 4 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
• 1/4 cup flax seed meal
• 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
• 1 1/2 cups white sugar
• 3/4 cup milk
• 5 eggs
• 1 cup crime fraiche or sour cream
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup gluten free coconut flour
• 3 cups frozen blueberries
• ½ cup white sugar
• 2 tablespoon butter
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 9 inch round pie dish
2. In a food processor mix pecans with butter, flax seed and one egg. Press onto bottom of pie dish.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. **DON'T OVER WHIP** Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Over medium heat melt butter in large pan, add blueberries stirring until warm. Add sugar, bringing to a boil. Remove from heat. Serve warm over cheese cake or cool in refrigerator and serve cold. It taste good both ways.